I help young professionals transition careers without quitting their jobs
Chances are, you’re here because you are serious about launching your side project.
Let’s work together to get you on the first step toward the position you want.
I can help you:
- Figure out where you want to go – your strengths, interests, and matching roles
- Map out how to get there – project design, execution, documentation
- Share your story and experiences – effective networking, branding, presentation
How can we work together?
One hour where we will devise a customized action plan for you across the three phases along with worksheets, templates, and all the tools you need.
- A customized, step-by-step plan covering ideation, execution, and networking
- Companion worksheets for each phase to solidify learnings and track progress
- Bonus tools and templates for each lesson
We’ll work together to develop and execute on a plan over the course of six weeks, incorporating a mix of learn, do, and share.
In fact, we’ll get quantifiable results starting at week 2.
I’ll be your coach, mentor, and friend as we start YOUR After Hour Project.
You’ll get everything from the Power Hour, plus:
- Weekly one-on-one sessions with me to clear blockers, provide accountability, and mindset
- A complete pivot project of your own showing demonstrable experience
- A network of 5 connections in your target field
Investment: Let’s see if we’re a good fit first
What’s so special about After Hour Projects?
After Hour Projects is a low-risk way to get towards where you want in an affordable manner, based on real-world experience. We do this via a step-by-step three phase program with deliverables in a few weeks.
After Hour Projects is right for you if…
- You are eager to explore what’s out there to find the role for you
- You have a desire to upskill and gain the experience needed for the job you want
- You want to feel confident and empowered in your career trajectory
Why is After Hour Projects an effective program?
After Hour Projects is based on the principles of learn, reflect, and do to provide knowledge and results.
This is based on the years Leo spent doing side projects and making the transition himself, plus the months on building out this site.
Let’s work together
Take the first step towards transitioning your career. Together.